Capitalizing on the Insurance Opportunity
This course focuses on building the comfort and confidence needed to discuss and solve for your client's Risk Management and Insurance needs.
View FAQ and more information.
Registration takes place on Monday morning. Class begins on Monday at 8:00 AM and ends Tuesday at 5:00 PM.
An investment of $1,570 includes registration, tuition, breakfast, and lunches.
*Please Note* Room is not included in this purchase. Please call 706.353.3346 for details.
Select a Session:
By changing the conversation from one around mortality and morbidity to one of economic impact around the issue, this course is about building conversational skills needed to introduce risk management and insurance discussions with clients. Advisors will outline the process necessary to address client’s often overlooked risk management and insurance needs, opportunities, and concerns and ingrain these routines into their practice.
- The Mindset of Advisors and Clients on Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Key Elements of Insurance Contracts (Understanding the Products and How They Work)
- How Risk Management and Insurance Achieve and Protect Wealth Management Goals in:
• Retirement Income Planning
• Education Planning
• Income Replacement & Capital Preservation
• Legacy Planning & Wealth Transfer
• Business Owner Protection
- Gaining the Appointment Through an Efficiency Review
- The PERIL Discovery Conversation
- Determining a Client’s Protection Gap (Insurance Needs/Gap Analysis)
- Presenting Insurance as a Solution
- Addressing Client Concerns
- Creating Insurance Opportunities through the Annual Review Process
Many professionals satisfy Continuing Education and/or Continuing Legal Education requirements with this course. Rules for CE and CLE approval are time sensitive and vary by designation and state. Cannon encourages early registration in order to allow for ample processing (request for credits may not be available after course completion).