Wealth Management Issues: Tax Planning Conversations
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.
Every financial decision you make, with every client you have, is affected by our tax structure. And yet, far too many advisors fail to take tax considerations into account when they move clients toward products and solutions. Why is this? Three possible reasons: Tax laws are complicated and fluid, Most high net worth clients have tax advisors and Financial advisors lack experience and confidence when it comes to taxation issues.
Cannon’s Wealth Management Issues Conversations packages equip advisors to address each wealth management issue their clients face. Cannon has packaged multiple learning assets to fully cover each issue.
Each package includes:
- A PDF study guide of technical content
- A 30-question exam to demonstrate mastery of the technical concepts
- Approximately 1 hour of contextual audio content
- A video-based lesson of conversational discovery skills
You will receive an account on Cannon’s learning management system to access each learning asset. This course qualifies for CE credits.
Participating in this course will help you to:
- Identify the major risks facing investors who lack an appropriate approach to taxation
- Identify effective ways to position and execute a taxation discovery interview
- Employ a simple mnemonic - SMART - to develop the habit of comprehensive client discovery
- Identify and emulate client discovery techniques that broaden and deepen your understanding of a client’s complete situation
- Describe what to consider and what to avoid when conducting the SMART Taxation Discovery Interview
- Create an action plan for executing the SMART interview with your current clients
For corporate pricing, please contact Will Cochran at 706-353-3346.