Wealth Management Issues: Business Succession Planning Conversations
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.
Current industry research indicates that somewhere between 65 and 80 percent of business owners have no written succession plan in place. Clients’ reluctance or hesitation to provide adequate future security for their families and their employees can present an outstanding opportunity for wealth strategists to serve those clients well, build their own businesses and generate new clients.
Cannon’s Wealth Management Issues Conversations packages equip advisors to address each wealth management issue their clients face. Cannon has packaged multiple learning assets to fully cover each issue.
Each package includes:
- A PDF study guide of technical content
- A 30-question exam to demonstrate mastery of the technical concepts
- Approximately 1 hour of contextual audio content
- A video-based lesson of conversational discovery skills
You will receive an account on Cannon’s learning management system to access each learning asset. This course qualifies for CE credits.
Participating in this course will help you to:
- Identify the major business succession planning risks that clients may face
- Identify effective ways to position and execute a business succession planning Discovery Interview
- Employ a simple mnemonic – OWNER – to develop the habit of comprehensive client discovery
- Identify and emulate client discovery techniques that broaden and deepen your understanding of a client’s complete situation
- Describe what to consider and what to avoid when conducting the OWNER business succession planning Discovery Interview
- Create an action plan for executing the OWNER interview with your current clients
For corporate pricing, please contact Will Cochran at 706-353-3346.