Mastering Client Engagement
The Mastering Client Engagement course helps advisors, relationship managers, and bankers move beyond conversational competence to build expertise and mastery with the knowledge, skills, and practice management activities required to serve high net-worth and affluent clients in today’s competitive marketplace.
Participants will review and participate in mastery exercises around the previously developed core skills of Personal Branding and Repositioning, Discovery, Presentation, and establishing the Client Experience. Participants will also practice new, advanced client communication skills, applied behavioral finance, and learn next-level practice management techniques that prepare them to serve their client’s entire family for generations to come.
- Mastery application exercises of Branding, Repositioning, Discovery, Presentation, and Client Experience skills
- A technical review of the 13 Wealth Management Issues
- Comprehension through case studies that reflect the challenges of today’s High Net Worth client
- Applied Communication and Behavioral Finance
- Practice Management technique for serving the client’s entire family
To register for this program, participants must have completed one of the following pre-requisite programs:
- Growing Your Business
- Sales & Practice Management Foundations
- Sales & Practice Management
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.