Certified Wealth Strategist® (CWS®)
The Certified Wealth Strategist®, exclusive to Cannon, is an application focused designation that aligns the needs of financial services firms, advisors, and consumers.
The Certified Wealth Strategist® program incorporates three competencies required to be productive and effective as a wealth advisor: Creating business routines, applying client interaction and relationship skills and obtaining competency in the technical wealth management issues faced by the High-Net-Worth market. Participants achieve significant levels of mastery and business growth by integrating financial advice competency with the ability to deliver expertise from multiple real-world perspectives.
- Defining a Book of Business by Client Niche
- Identifying and Working with Centers of Influence
- Developing and Articulating a Personal Branding Message
- Crafting Skillful Conversations Focused on an Advisory Practice Model
- Application of Core Skills Required for Being Successful in Serving High-Net-Worth Clients
- Technical Review of the 13 Wealth Management Issues
- Case Studies
- Demonstration of Discovery and Client Presentation Skills
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.