Wealth Management: Risk Management & Insurance Conversations
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.
Life is full of risks. For many advisors one of the most satisfying aspects of our business is making sure that your clients are protected appropriately from the many pitfalls that can trip up their financial plans and dreams.
Cannon’s Wealth Management Issues Conversations packages equip advisors to address each wealth management issue their clients face. Cannon has packaged multiple learning assets to fully cover each issue.
Each package includes a(n):
- Technical Study Guide (PDF format)
- Online Exam (30 questions)
- Digital Audio Program (MP3 format)
- eLearning Lesson
You will receive an account on Cannon’s learning management system to access each learning asset. CE Credit may be available. Call 706.353.3346 for details.
- Identify the major insurance-related risks facing clients
- Identify effective ways to position and execute a risk management discovery interview
- Employ a simple mnemonic – PERIL – to develop the habit of comprehensive client discovery
- Identify and emulate client discovery techniques that broaden and deepen your understanding of a client’s complete situation
- Describe what to consider and what to avoid when conducting the PERIL Insurance Discovery Interview
- Create an action plan for executing the PERIL interview with your current clients