Wealth Management Issues: Risk Management & Insurance Conversations
Life is full of risks. For many advisors, one of the most satisfying aspects of our business is making sure that your clients are protected appropriately from the many pitfalls that can trip up their financial plans and dreams.
Cannon’s Wealth Management Issues Conversations packages equip advisors to address each wealth management issue their clients face. Cannon has packaged multiple learning assets to fully cover each issue.
Each package includes:
- A PDF study guide of technical content
- A 30-question exam to demonstrate mastery of the technical concepts
- Approximately 1 hour of contextual audio content
- A video-based lesson of conversational discovery skills
You will receive an account on Cannon’s learning management system to access each learning asset. This course qualifies for CE credits.
Participating in this course will help you to:
- Identify the major insurance-related risks facing clients
- Identify effective ways to position and execute a risk management discovery interview
- Employ a simple mnemonic – PERIL – to develop the habit of comprehensive client discovery
- Identify and emulate client discovery techniques that broaden and deepen your understanding of a client’s complete situation
- Describe what to consider and what to avoid when conducting the PERIL Insurance Discovery Interview
- Create an action plan for executing the PERIL interview with your current clients
For corporate pricing, please contact Will Cochran at 706-353-3346.