Wealth Management Issues: Retirement Planning Conversations
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.
Mastering the Retirement discovery interview could be one of the most valuable steps you ever take in becoming a competent and trusted wealth strategist. Retirement is a factor in the life of almost every client with whom you will ever work, and retirement planning is affected by and affects nearly every other aspect of your clients’ financial lives.
Cannon’s Wealth Management Issues Conversations packages equip advisors to address each wealth management issue their clients face. Cannon has packaged multiple learning assets to fully cover each issue.
Each package includes:
- A PDF study guide of technical content
- A 30-question exam to demonstrate mastery of the technical concepts
- Approximately 1 hour of contextual audio content
- A video-based lesson of conversational discovery skills
You will receive an account on Cannon’s learning management system to access each learning asset. This course qualifies for CE credits.
Participating in this course will help you to:
- Identify the major risks facing investors concerning retirement planning and funding
- Identify effective ways to position and execute a retirement discovery interview
- Employ a simple mnemonic - RETIRE - to develop the habit of comprehensive client discovery
- Identify and emulate client discovery techniques that broaden and deepen your understanding of a client’s complete situation
- Describe what to consider and what to avoid when conducting the RETIRE Discovery Interview
- Create an action plan for executing the RETIRE interview with your current clients
For corporate pricing, please contact Will Cochran at 706-353-3346.