Wealth Management: Investments Conversations
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.
The most effective (and the most successful) wealth strategists know that understanding all of the elements and aspects that affect a client’s investment decisions enable them to serve the client more effectively, ethically and profitably than those who take a piecemeal approach could ever hope to do.
Cannon’s Wealth Management Issues Conversations packages equip advisors to address each wealth management issue their clients face. Cannon has packaged multiple learning assets to fully cover each issue.
Each package includes a(n):
- Technical Study Guide (PDF format)
- Online Exam (30 questions)
- Digital Audio Program (MP3 format)
- eLearning Lesson
You will receive an account on Cannon’s learning management system to access each learning asset. CE Credit may be available. Call 706.353.3346 for details.
- Identify the major risks facing investors who divide their assets among multiple advisors
- Identify effective ways to position and execute an investments discovery interview
- Employ a simple mnemonic - ETHICAL - to develop the habit of comprehensive client discovery
- Identify and emulate client discovery techniques that broaden and deepen your understanding of a client’s complete situation
- Describe what to consider and what to avoid when conducting the ETHICAL Investment Discovery Interview
- Create an action plan for executing the ETHICAL interview with your current clients