Wealth Management Issues: Investments Conversations
The most effective (and the most successful) wealth strategists know that understanding all of the elements and aspects that affect a client’s investment decisions enable them to serve the client more effectively, ethically and profitably than those who take a piecemeal approach could ever hope to do.
Cannon’s Wealth Management Issues Conversations packages equip advisors to address each wealth management issue their clients face. Cannon has packaged multiple learning assets to fully cover each issue.
Each package includes:
- A PDF study guide of technical content
- A 30-question exam to demonstrate mastery of the technical concepts
- Approximately 1 hour of contextual audio content
- A video-based lesson of conversational discovery skills
You will receive an account on Cannon’s learning management system to access each learning asset. This course qualifies for CE credits.
Participating in this course will help you to:
- Identify the major risks facing investors who divide their assets among multiple advisors
- Identify effective ways to position and execute an investments discovery interview
- Employ a simple mnemonic - ETHICAL - to develop the habit of comprehensive client discovery
- Identify and emulate client discovery techniques that broaden and deepen your understanding of a client’s complete situation
- Describe what to consider and what to avoid when conducting the ETHICAL Investment Discovery Interview
- Create an action plan for executing the ETHICAL interview with your current clients
For corporate pricing, please contact Will Cochran at 706-353-3346.