Wealth Management: Charitable Giving Conversations
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.
There are as many reasons for your clients to give away money as there are ways to acquire it. You may have already encountered clients who give passionately and generously to causes that are monumentally important to them as well as clients who give to take advantage of tax laws. Your job as a wealth strategist will be to help your clients come to the decisions that will best reflect their interests while providing maximum protection for their assets. Along the way you’ll also have to deal with family issues, differences in perspective between couples, and changing tax laws. The payoff can be significant in terms of cementing client relationships, uncovering additional assets and generating potential business. Perhaps even more important, though, can be the part you play in helping money flow to causes and institutions that enrich many lives.
Cannon’s Wealth Management Issues Conversations packages equip advisors to address each wealth management issue their clients face. Cannon has packaged multiple learning assets to fully cover each issue.
Each package includes a(n):
- Technical Study Guide (PDF format)
- Online Exam (30 questions)
- Digital Audio Program (MP3 format)
- eLearning Lesson
You will receive an account on Cannon’s learning management system to access each learning asset. CE Credit may be available. Call 706.353.3346 for details.
- Identify the major risks facing clients when planning for charitable giving
- Identify effective ways to position and execute a charitable giving discovery interview
- Employ a simple mnemonic – GIFT – to develop the habit of comprehensive client discovery
- Identify and emulate client discovery techniques that broaden and deepen your understanding of a client’s complete situation
- Describe what to consider and what to avoid when conducting the GIFT Discovery Interview
- Create an action plan for executing the GIFT interview with your current clients