Wealth Management Issues: Charitable Giving Conversations
There are as many reasons for your clients to give away money as there are ways to acquire it. You may have already encountered clients who give passionately and generously to causes that are monumentally important to them as well as clients who give to take advantage of tax laws. Your job as a wealth strategist will be to help your clients come to the decisions that will best reflect their interests while providing maximum protection for their assets. Along the way, you’ll also have to deal with family issues, differences in perspective between couples, and changing tax laws. The payoff can be significant in terms of cementing client relationships, uncovering additional assets and generating potential business. Perhaps even more important, though, can be the part you play in helping money flow to causes and institutions that enrich many lives.
Cannon’s Wealth Management Issues Conversations packages equip advisors to address each wealth management issue their clients face. Cannon has packaged multiple learning assets to fully cover each issue.
Each package includes:
- A PDF study guide of technical content
- A 30-question exam to demonstrate mastery of the technical concepts
- Approximately 1 hour of contextual audio content
- A video-based lesson of conversational discovery skills
You will receive an account on Cannon’s learning management system to access each learning asset. This course qualifies for CE credits.
Participating in this course will help you to:
- Identify the major risks facing clients when planning for charitable giving
- Identify effective ways to position and execute a charitable giving discovery interview
- Employ a simple mnemonic – GIFT – to develop the habit of comprehensive client discovery
- Identify and emulate client discovery techniques that broaden and deepen your understanding of a client’s complete situation
- Describe what to consider and what to avoid when conducting the GIFT Discovery Interview
- Create an action plan for executing the GIFT interview with your current clients
For corporate pricing, please contact Will Cochran at 706-353-3346.