Wealth Management: Business Succession Planning Conversations
Current industry research indicates that somewhere between 65 and 80 percent of business owners have no written succession plan in place. Clients’ reluctance or hesitation to provide adequate future security for their families and their employees can present an outstanding opportunity for wealth strategists to serve those clients well, build their own businesses and generate new clients.
Cannon’s Wealth Management Issues Conversations packages equip advisors to address each wealth management issue their clients face. Cannon has packaged multiple learning assets to fully cover each issue.
Each package includes a(n):
- Technical Study Guide (PDF format)
- Online Exam (30 questions)
- Digital Audio Program (MP3 format)
- eLearning Lesson
You will receive an account on Cannon’s learning management system to access each learning asset. CE Credit may be available. Call 706.353.3346 for details.
- Identify the major business succession planning risks that clients may face
- Identify effective ways to position and execute a business succession planning Discovery Interview
- Employ a simple mnemonic – OWNER – to develop the habit of comprehensive client discovery
- Identify and emulate client discovery techniques that broaden and deepen your understanding of a client’s complete situation
- Describe what to consider and what to avoid when conducting the OWNER business succession planning Discovery Interview
- Create an action plan for executing the OWNER interview with your current clients