Tools & Techniques of Estate Planning, 18th Edition
This publication is a tactical guide to everything you need to know about estate planning. Filled with benchmark case studies and legal dispositions, this book takes an extensive look into the tools and techniques needed to better advise your clients.
- Comprehensive coverage of more than 50 estate planning tools and techniques
- In-depth explanations
- Point-by-point comparisons
- Full coverage of tax implications
- Tips on “translating” complex recommendations into terms clients can understand
- Full coverage of taxes affecting trusts and estates
- Numerous estate-planning aids—with new data gathering forms!