AIF - CFG Wealth Management University - October 16-18, 2017
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.
Accredited Investment Fiduciary® registration
CFG Wealth Management University - October 16-18, 2017
Please register to attend WMU through the CFG Events site prior to registering for the AIF® enrollment. Space is limited and WMU registration closes on September 19, 2017.
Deadline for AIF® enrollment on this site is September 27, 2017
Thank You for your interest in obtaining the AIF® designation.
This AIF Capstone Program starts at 8:00 AM and the instruction and the exam is completed at 4:30 PM. Please make travel arrangements accordingly.
Prior to completing the registration and submitting your payment, please take a moment to review the following information:
There are 4 requirements to obtain the AIF® Designation. Please review them as there are additional steps beyond this training program to achieve the designation. The requirements are:
- Enroll in and complete the AIF® Training
- Your registration here fulfills this requirement
- Pass the AIF® Examination
- At this AIF® training session, the exam will be held at the end of the day.
- Meet one of the following combinations of education, industry experience, and/or professional development to qualify for the AIF® credential. Relevant experience is that which has been accrued in a non-clerical role within the financial services (or a related) industry.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience; a bachelor's degree (or higher); and a professional credential. OR
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience; a bachelor's degree (or higher) or a professional credential. OR
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- After passing the exam and meeting all of the qualifications, submit your application to fi360 and $325 to cover the first year of your AIF® dues
- FI360, the owner of the AIF® designation, will send you instructions on how to submit this application on line, once you are notified of passing your exam.
To complete your registration to attend the AIF® training program please use the "Add to Cart" link above and welcome to the AIF® Capstone Training program!!
Upon registration, your enrollment will be processed within 72 hours. No materials will be shipped. You will receive your course invitation via e-mail from the fi360 Support Team (email@example.com). You must accept the invitation to access your study materials.
**Please Note** FI360, the AIF® designation owner, does not allow refunds under any conditions once a registration is submitted to attend this session. Sometimes registrants can pay a fee to transfer to another class. Neither Cetera Financial Group or Cannon Financial Institute are able to process refunds for this session.