AIF - CFG Wealth Management University - October 16-18, 2017
Accredited Investment Fiduciary® registration
CFG Wealth Management University - October 16-18, 2017
Please register to attend WMU through the CFG Events site prior to registering for the AIF® enrollment. Space is limited and WMU registration closes on September 19, 2017.
Deadline for AIF® enrollment on this site is September 27, 2017
Thank You for your interest in obtaining the AIF® designation.
This AIF Capstone Program starts at 8:00 AM and the instruction and the exam is completed at 4:30 PM. Please make travel arrangements accordingly.
Prior to completing the registration and submitting your payment, please take a moment to review the following information:
There are 4 requirements to obtain the AIF® Designation. Please review them as there are additional steps beyond this training program to achieve the designation. The requirements are:
- Enroll in and complete the AIF® Training
- Your registration here fulfills this requirement
- Pass the AIF® Examination
- At this AIF® training session, the exam will be held at the end of the day.
- Meet one of the following combinations of education, industry experience, and/or professional development to qualify for the AIF® credential. Relevant experience is that which has been accrued in a non-clerical role within the financial services (or a related) industry.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience; a bachelor's degree (or higher); and a professional credential. OR
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience; a bachelor's degree (or higher) or a professional credential. OR
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- After passing the exam and meeting all of the qualifications, submit your application to fi360 and $325 to cover the first year of your AIF® dues
- FI360, the owner of the AIF® designation, will send you instructions on how to submit this application on line, once you are notified of passing your exam.
To complete your registration to attend the AIF® training program please use the "Add to Cart" link above and welcome to the AIF® Capstone Training program!!
Upon registration, your enrollment will be processed within 72 hours. No materials will be shipped. You will receive your course invitation via e-mail from the fi360 Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must accept the invitation to access your study materials.
**Please Note** FI360, the AIF® designation owner, does not allow refunds under any conditions once a registration is submitted to attend this session. Sometimes registrants can pay a fee to transfer to another class. Neither Cetera Financial Group or Cannon Financial Institute are able to process refunds for this session.