After 17 years as a comprehensive wealth advisor in his own practice, Jeff has a thorough understanding of the issues and challenges advisors face every day. His energy and passion are the foundation for connecting that experience with advisors at all stages in their career. Whether dealing with existing clients or attracting new ones, Jeff’s goal is for every Financial Professional to have the confidence, competence and the framework necessary for their practice to continue to grow.
Through practical applications and real world examples, Jeff is able to share with advisors not only the what, but the “how to.” In bridging the knowing and doing gap, Jeff is able to deliver a clear understanding of superior practice management techniques as well as the process to immediately apply the lessons learned.
Advisors leave Jeff’s programs with the knowledge of how to truly set themselves apart from the competition while dealing with all aspects of client retention and acquisition.
Primary Areas of Expertise
- Sales Management and Coaching
- Sales Process and Performance Planning
- Relationship Management
- Wealth Management Sales Skills and Technical Knowledge
- Lifetime Income Planning
- Business Owners Issues
- Practice Management
- Risk Management/Insurance
- BA in Communication, University of Georgia
Designations, Affiliations and Licenses
- Certified Wealth Strategist ®
- Certified Financial Planner
- Licensed Agent – Life, Health
- Series 6, Investment Company and Variable Products Representative