Clark Brown is a passionate advocate for financial services professionals and their clients. Clark is one of the most enthusiastic, energetic and entertaining presenters in the business. Whether in the boardroom presenting to executive management teams, on the main stage of national sales conferences, or engaging in in-depth consulting projects, Clark’s style connects with everyone. His message is clear and actionable. As a result, his guidance makes analysis and implementation of sustainable practices a simpler task.
Clark's skill set is the culmination of years in the financial services sector in both sales and sales management. Clark has managed and coordinated delivery of private banking services as well as handling marketing, client relationships, and product and sales training. Clark’s three decades of experience provide him with the knowledge and understanding of the financial services sector needed to best help firms across the country and around the globe.
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Southern California
Primary Areas of Expertise
- Clark's primary areas of expertise include:
- Performance Coaching & Leader Development
- Strategic Plan Implementation and Execution
- Sales Management and Coaching
- Sales Process and Performance Planning
- Relationship Management
- Wealth Management Sales Skills & Technical Knowledge
- Private Banking
- Business Banking
- Investment Management Product Development
- CRM Systems Implementation, Training and Adoption