Sales & Practice Management Skills
In this course, Cannon provides a core set of skills essential to a client centric practice.
Business principles are broken into two main areas of opportunity: retain and expand current client relationships and create and capitalize on new opportunities. Participants learn to effectively convey their business philosophies and standards.
- Defining a book of business by client niche
- Identifying and working with Centers of Influence
- Develop and articulate a personal branding message
- Craft skillful conversations focused on an advisory practice model
- During this portion of the CWS program participants spend 26 weeks of structured learning focused on the 13 Wealth Management Issues most important to today’s High Net Worth client. Studies include both technical proficiency and controversial skills.
- Investment Planning
- Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Banking & Credit Management
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Compensation
- Business Succession Planning
- Protection Strategies: Planning for Incapacity, Titling & Beneficiary Designations, Executor & Trustee Selection
- Education Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Distribution of Estate
- Tax Planning