IRA Professional School
This course is geared toward those professionals responsible for establishing or maintaining traditional and Roth IRAs and those responsible for advising clients on how to navigate the complex and ever-changing tax rules pertaining to these accounts.
Upon completion of this course, students have the opportunity to sit for the Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP™) exam. Those seeking the CISP™ designation may have additional exam application requirements.
Course materials may include the IRA Procedure Manual textbook ($165). This course concludes with a comprehensive exam.
- Types and Uses of IRAs
- Comparing the Differences
- Operational Rules
- Investment Options and Structures
- Rollovers, Transfers, and Conversions
- Distribution and Gifting
- Documentation and Reporting
- The Law After Vacating the Fiduciary Rule and the BIC Exception
- Coverdell ESA - The Non-IRA
- The interplay of Trusts and IRAs
- Simple IRAs
- Employer-Sponsored IRAs, Deemed IRAs and Qualified HSA Funding Distributions
Many professionals satisfy Continuing Education and/or Continuing Legal Education requirements with this course. Rules for CE and CLE approval are time sensitive and vary by designation and state. Cannon encourages early registration in order to allow for ample processing (request for credits may not be available after course completion).
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.