Investment Management Issues & Updates
The best way to serve clients is to have the most current knowledge. This concentrated two-day course focuses on today’s most relevant topics in Investment Management. Having an understanding of these topics will complement the job scope of all professional designations within the Wealth Management industry.
Students will learn:
- The history of Investment Management and the Prudent Investor Rule
- Investment Process
- Investment Policy Statements
- Investment Anomalies
- Investment Fables
- Investing Under Different Scenarios
- Endowments and Foundations
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Personal Agencies
- Private Trusts
- Investment Review and Regulatory Requirements
- What Makes an Investment Firm Successful
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.