Investment Management II
Investment Management II builds on the principles taught in Investment Management I and culminates with the Accredited Investment Fiduciary Manager exam (AFIM). Students study the application of investment products to fiduciary accounts (trusts) and develop a value proposition for their ability to support their clients’ portfolios.
Cannon takes a fiduciary perspective on the most pertinent issues in investment principles and the overall securities marketplace.
Participants in this curriculum will be prepared to take the AFIM® examination.
- Structured Products
- Investment Manager Fiduciary Practices
- Global Investing
- Dealing with Low-Cost Basis Assets
- Sector Investing
- Capture Ratio
- Alternatives: Commodities and Natural Resources
- Real Estate
- Investing for Different Types of Trust
- Creating & Telling Your Investment Story
- Retirement Income Planning
Our strength lies in delivering solutions that achieve your firm’s specific goals and objectives. Contact us today to craft this program to meet your initiative’s timing, budget, and delivery considerations.