Investment Management II
Investment Management II builds on the principles taught in Investment Management I and culminates with the Accredited Investment Fiduciary Manager exam (AFIM). Students study the application of investment products to fiduciary accounts (trusts) and develop a value proposition for their ability to support their clients’ portfolios.
Cannon takes a fiduciary perspective on the most pertinent issues in investment principles and the overall securities marketplace.
Participants in this curriculum will be prepared to take the AFIM® examination.
- Structured Products
- Investment Manager Fiduciary Practices
- Global Investing
- Dealing with Low-Cost Basis Assets
- Sector Investing
- Capture Ratio
- Alternatives: Commodities and Natural Resources
- Real Estate
- Investing for Different Types of Trust
- Creating & Telling Your Investment Story
- Retirement Income Planning