Family Business Succession
This class is intended for business consultants, trust officers and financial advisors who advise family businesses in succession planning.
Students will gain a knowledge and understanding of family business owners, the unique dynamics of family businesses, and advising them as they plan for the intergenerational transfer of their business.
- Understanding and Managing the Family/Business Dynamic
- Understanding Generational Values and Communication
- Governance and Leadership Development Models Business Valuation
- Preparing the Senior Generation for Succession
- Preparing the Next Generation for Succession
- Natural Resource-based Businesses Challenges Estate Planning
Many professionals satisfy Continuing Education and/or Continuing Legal Education requirements with this course. Rules for CE and CLE approval are time sensitive and vary by designation and state. Cannon encourages early registration in order to allow for ample processing (request for credits may not be available after course completion).
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.