Charitable Foundation Management
Charitable Foundations and Endowments are a growing and complex part of our financial landscape.
Charitable gifting alone grew by 7.1% annually in 2014 which represented 2.1% of the country’s Gross Domestic Product (a primary indicator of our economic health). Understanding the complexities of these areas can be overwhelming to the professional charged with adhering to the laws and policies governing these entities. As your thought partner, Cannon brings you the most relevant, industry forward solutions through our Charitable Foundation Management workshop.
Cannon subject matter experts, Fran DeMaris and Jacquie Hart, outline the types of foundations available to clients as well as the technical expertise needed to navigate investment choices and fiduciary responsibilities. Over the course of two days, professionals will learn the technical skills needed to work in this area of growing opportunity.
- Key Laws which Impact the charitable and Not-for-Profit Areas
- Structure and Needs for Good Board Governance
- Needs for Gift Policy Issues
- Foundation Types, Uses, and Benefits
- Charitable Giving Options and Techniques
- Taxation of Individuals which Impacts Charitable Giving
- Asset Choices, Spending Rules, and The Selection and Monitorization of Investment Managers
Our books, audio lessons, videos, and eLearning could be the perfect fit for your enterprise professional development plans. Contact our learning professionals today to discuss how we can add Cannon assets into your learning initiative based on your audience size, timing, and budgetary needs.