Capitalizing on the Insurance Opportunity
In this industry exclusive, two-day skill development workshop, we will focus on buildingconversational skills needed to introduce risk management and insurance discussions with clients.
Select a Session:
A review of a client’s risk management plan is a critical conversation that must be part of any Advisor’s overall wealth management process. Cannon assists Advisors in building their confidence and technical competence to serve their clients by evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of their client’s overall risk management plan.
Advisors will outline the process necessary to address clients’ often overlooked risk management and insurance needs, opportunities, and concerns and engrain these routines into their practice.
- The Mindset of Advisors and Clients on Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Key Elements of Insurance Contracts
- How Risk Management and Insurance Achieve and Protect Wealth Management Goals
- Retirement Income Planning
- Education Planning
- Income Replacement & Capital Preservation
- Business Owner Protection
- Legacy Planning & Wealth Transfer
- Gaining the Appointment through an Efficiency Review
- The PERIL Discovery Conversation
- Determining a Client’s Protection Gap Insurance Needs/Gap Analysis)
- Presenting Insurance as a Solution
- Addressing Client Concerns
- Creating Insurance Opportunities through the Annual Review Process