Cannon Trust School II
This course continues a three-part series in the technical competencies and skills required to perform complex trust administration responsibilities.
Students should have successfully completed Cannon Trust I before registering for Cannon Trust II. Those seeking the CTFA™ designation are encouraged to continue through Cannon Trust III.
We recommend those new to the industry begin with Cannon Trust Fundamentals. Likewise, due to the technical and administrative nature of this course, business development professionals should consider Financial Advisor’s Course on Trusts (FACTs).
Course materials may include our Tools and Techniques of Trust Planning ($165). This course concludes with a comprehensive exam.
- Foundations of Retirement Plans and Planning
- Estate Planning for Retirement Plans
- Income Tax Issues and Strategies
- Distribution Mechanisms
- Advanced Trust Topics
- Advanced Marital Deduction Planning
- Generation-Skipping Transfer Taxation
- Administrative Case (Applied Gift, Estate, GSTT, Document Analysis, Property Ownership)
- Investment Management (Fixed Income and Investment Companies)
Our strength lies in delivering solutions that achieve your firm’s specific goals and objectives. Contact us today to craft this program to meet your initiative’s timing, budget, and delivery considerations.